150 recipes to ease painful symptoms and improve digestion!
If you suffer with symptoms of IBS, you know that digestive troubles and pain can disrupt your day-to-day life. Fortunately, researchers have come up with a new treatment plan to help you control symptoms: a low-FODMAP diet. FODMAPs are a collection of short-chain carbohydrates that are difficult to digest and found in many common foods, like wheat, milk, beans, and some vegetables, fruits, and sweeteners. The Everything Guide to the Low-FODMAP Diet walks you through the step-by-step process for identifying your individual sensitivities–and gives you options and substitutions so you can enjoy your favorite foods again.
Learn how to:
– Understand food allergies and intolerance
– Identify high- and low-FODMAP foods
– Eliminate FODMAP sources from your diet
– Stock your pantry for success
– Create your own personalized diet based on your unique needs
– Re-create favorite recipes using low-FODMAP ingredients
Dr. Barbara Bolen, an IBS specialist, provides advice and tips for developing a personalized and realistic healthy eating plan. And with 150 low-FODMAP and gluten-free recipes, you can reduce digestive distress and feel great while enjoying satisfying and nutritious meals!